Find quick answers to your questions below.
The Anchor Gym is a wall mounted, modular designed hooking platform developed to give users the ability to utilize all types of resistance bands, suspension straps, stretch straps and Large Loop bands to their full potential.
- The Anchor Gym delivers four key training protocols: (1) Resistance Band/Tube Training; (2) Suspension Exercises; (3) Stretching with Straps and (4) Large Loop Bands. Hundreds of different exercises and stretches can be performed on a single system;
- The system is wall-mounted to save space. Furthermore, load-bearing walls in buildings are extremely strong. This provides the foundation to mount components at very high locations (e.g., at seven-feet) for top-down exercises.
- The system provides six or more hooking angles ranging from ankle height to above the head. This is particularly important when training with resistance bands. The system is designed to provide key hooking angles (low, middle, high) to facilitate numerous exercise options.
- Multiple users can use the system at the same time.
- The system works with all resistance bands, suspension straps and stretch straps. For bands or straps that use clip hooks, use the RBS D-ring attachment. This will prevent damage to the coating on the hooks.
- The system was designed to be extremely strong, i.e., heavy-duty construction. Because it has no moving parts, there is nothing to break.
- The system is very cost effective.
It's all about the hook...The Safety Hook. With its T-bar barrier tip, the Safety Hook provides a unique platform to:
- Safely secure bands and straps. The barrier prevents bands and straps from disengaging while in use.
- The open face design of the Hammer Head Safety Hook is easy-to-use and allows for quick transitions between exercises.
- The hook can be used to thread bands and straps. Threading is an important feature of the system. It enables users to: decrease the length and tension of a band; or adjust the length of a suspension strap.
- The hooks can also be used as a pulley mechanism when performing dynamic stretches.
The Anchor Gym consists of three components. When mounted in separate locations, the Hammer Head Anchor Gym can accommodate up to 6 users (i.e., two users on each component).
This allows the owner flexibility to mount the system in a vertical stack or in three separate locations based on their needs.