Daily Nutrition To-Do List:
Nutrition is an extremely complicated science, but if you follow the tips below, you’ll be on the right track towards optimized health. (P.S. Before starting your nutrition plan, please consult with your physician!)
- Eat within one hour of waking and up to one hour prior to bedtime
- Minimize processed foods such as bread, pasta, cereal, chips, tortillas, rice, etc.
- Construct your meals with whole, natural foods
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day
- Eat every 3-4 hours throughout the day
- Repeat good meals over and over throughout the day
- Eliminate or minimize all sugary drinks including fruit juice
- Prepare meals in advance with meal prep and Tupperware
- Eat balanced meals, i.e., protein/carbs/fat each meal
- Be prepared with a portable food bag for eating on the go
- Minimize fruit consumption to one serving per day
- Take one day off per week and eat whatever you want. Yeah!!
- Eat at least 20+ grams of animal protein per meal